Monday, March 16, 2009

HAPPY 21st SISTA!

Well, my sister, Killey, FINALLY turned 21 a few weeks ago! She rented out the top of Grub's for her birthday party. Mom, mamaw, aunt Becky, and aunt Phyllis all came up for the party. It was so fun! We had dinner at Powerhouse and then did some bar hopping. Yes, mamaw was "bar hopping". ha! We took them to the Wine Cellar for a glass of wine and then headed to Grub's. After Grub's we walked down to the Piano Bar which was so fun! Denny and I never go to the Piano Bar unless the fam is in town...I don't know why?!? Here are some pics from Killey's b-day.
-CW

Me & Killey

The Fam

1 comment:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Well, I can't believe your sister is 21!! Love seeing a picture of Phyllis. I haven't seen her in years!! Glad to have found your blog. Take care, Tabitha